Georgia Association for Nursing Education uses Nursing Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Georgia Association for Nursing Education.
Benefits of Membership
The Georgia Association for Nursing Education, Inc. (GANE) provides all nursing educators in the state of Georgia with opportunities to influence and improve nursing education, impact practice and improve health care for the citizens of Georgia, promote nursing research, and collaborate with other health care disciplines and organizations as we seek to meet these objectives.
Benefits of joining GANE:
- Networking opportunities across the state and within your region.
- Career development and continuing education opportunities.
- Reduced registration fees for continuing education, including the annual conference.
- Access to Members Only sections
- Emails and newsletters informing members
- Ability to apply for awards and scholarships
- Adding your voice to supporting excellence in nursing education in Georgia.
- Publish recruitment invitations for research studies conducted by a GANE member.
- Service opportunities on a standing committee, program planning subcommittee, or Executive Board.
We welcome you to Join GANE Today!